Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour

+2
Melissa
Scab
6 participants
AuteurMessage
Scab
Admin
Scab

Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour Empty
MessageSujet: Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour   Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour Icon_minitimeVen 11 Déc - 21:57

Last news about the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour

03/12/09 :Lacrimosa new tour dates:

The first concert dates for the upcoming year: LACRIMOSA's 20-YEARS ANNIVERSARY RUSSIA TOUR with a special live-set:

30.05. - SAINT PETERSBURG (venue tba)

01.06. - KRASNODAR (venue tba)

02.06. - ROSTOV-ON-DON (venue tba)

04.06. - MOSCOW (venue tba)

06.06. - SAMARA (venue tba)

Dernière édition par Miss_Scabtree le Mar 15 Déc - 14:01, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://lacrimosa.forumactif.com
Melissa

MessageSujet: Re: Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour   Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour Icon_minitimeSam 12 Déc - 20:32

Yuhuu Scab, you rock !! Laughing English part will soon be full, count on me Laughing Sorry, post exam exultation Laughing and also Bday one Rolling Eyes
Scab
Admin
Scab

MessageSujet: Re: Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour   Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour Icon_minitimeSam 12 Déc - 22:06

No problem dear Laughing
As I noticed that we have some not-french-fans, I thought they can't understand the forum...So here is an international zone Razz
Now, we have to file it ! Rolling Eyes
Melissa

MessageSujet: Re: Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour   Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour Icon_minitimeDim 13 Déc - 13:15

I think you meant FILL it (remplir ? ) Wink sorry, reflex again Rolling Eyes Hum, I got z question already XD : what type of topics do you want in here ? I mean, can we post things that are already in French part ? and if yes (I suppose so.. Laughing ) can we post some like in Bavardages or rather News ones only ? Smile *impatient to fill in that part* XD
Scab
Admin
Scab

MessageSujet: Re: Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour   Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour Icon_minitimeMar 15 Déc - 12:47

Good news ! For the german or the people who don't have any exam during this time:
Concert on LACRIMOSA'S 20 years anniversary touron the 23rd May 2010 at Wave Gotik Treffen in Leipzig!
Melissa

MessageSujet: Re: Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour   Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour Icon_minitimeMer 16 Déc - 8:09

Wait... Scab when you write people with no exams this year... Xolios... you DON'T have exams this year, do you ???? Shocked Shocked cheers cheers cheers then I'm taking you there dear !!! Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing No seriously I would love to meet some people there cheers cheers (that I know fron internet I mean Wink ) eum yeah cause as I've said in French part, I WANT to go there !!!! bounce bounce Laughing It's between written and orals exams so..... I WILL be there !!!!!! (I strongly hope and wish and think I will Laughing ) cheers cheers bounce bounce cheers cheers Very Happy
Shadows-in-Twilight

Shadows-in-Twilight

MessageSujet: Re: Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour   Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour Icon_minitimeMer 16 Déc - 18:28

lucky you Sad damn school praxis Evil or Very Mad
Scab
Admin
Scab

MessageSujet: Re: Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour   Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour Icon_minitimeMer 16 Déc - 20:10

Yeah, lucky you =.="
But you must choose all your clothes to go there Laughing Or you will be very weird for the people at the WGT lol!
[The contrary as usual life, I like it Razz ]
Melissa

MessageSujet: Re: Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour   Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour Icon_minitimeMer 16 Déc - 21:28

Sounds GREAT !! I will have my parents buy me a corset for there Cool *utter fantasy* Laughing I so want to be there even more, now !! I hope my parents won't tie me to my desk in Paris =_=" Rolling Eyes
Alecita_wolff

Alecita_wolff

MessageSujet: Re: Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour   Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour Icon_minitimeMer 16 Déc - 21:41

and Mexico Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

I want to go Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad moscow
Diestille0

Diestille0

MessageSujet: Re: Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour   Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Déc - 2:08

wonderful!
in Russia are very lucky ..every year Lacrimosa visit russia ..good for them ^^
I hope and lacrimosa come to mexico in the next year "2010"

P.D: I always wanted to be in the WGT Smile hehe
thanks for the news ..greetings!

Alecita_wolff a écrit:
and Mexico Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

I want to go Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad moscow

Si no dan fechas para mexico para el 2010 yo tambien quisiera ir a Moscow XD
Alecita_wolff

Alecita_wolff

MessageSujet: Re: Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour   Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour Icon_minitimeVen 18 Déc - 18:09

si yo igual Sad espero k den fechas Sad Sad si no morire del dolor Sad Sad Sad Sad
Shadows-in-Twilight

Shadows-in-Twilight

MessageSujet: Re: Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour   Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour Icon_minitimeDim 20 Déc - 18:59

i don't think Mexicans should worry about getting Lacrimosa's concert Razz you'll get them for sure Razz
Alecita_wolff

Alecita_wolff

MessageSujet: Re: Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour   Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour Icon_minitimeDim 20 Déc - 19:35

I hope...... Sad
Scab
Admin
Scab

MessageSujet: Re: Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour   Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour Icon_minitimeDim 20 Déc - 19:41

You don't need to hope Rolling Eyes It's stupid to have doubt about it....
Alecita_wolff

Alecita_wolff

MessageSujet: Re: Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour   Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour Icon_minitimeDim 20 Déc - 20:41

thanks for the comment I feel better (cof...cof....sarcasm) Razz
Fearless_soul

MessageSujet: Re: Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour   Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour Icon_minitimeJeu 8 Juil - 15:49

I still hope there will be at least one date for Ukraine ... I want to see Lacrimosa live again Very Happy They are so great ^^
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour   Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour Icon_minitime

Dates of the Lacrimosa 20 Years Anniversary Tour
Page 1 sur 1